Saturday, March 4, 2017

When it's Dark- Sketch Saturday

Happy Saturday friends!  I'll start this day out by saying Happy Birthday to my sweet Mother (yesterday)!  She is an amazing woman and I can't imagine life with out her.  I am lucky enough to be spending the weekend with her as we speak. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Now while I have your attention, I want to share something else with you....


What a fun sketch!  I always love when there are interesting angles and flourishes.  This week's sponsor for SS is Sasayaki Glitter.


Here is my card for this week: 


Don't you just love this sweet image?!  I was recently introduced to Love Cynthia stamps by Ms. Toni Maddox (Frankiehelpscraft).   They are based in France but the purchase is oh so worth the cuteness! For this I used the same Gina Marie background starry sky die and then a Hero Arts circle die to cut it out.  Then I used my Ranger inks to distress and make the edges darker and then backed it with yellow paper.  Of course, I colored with copics.  Originally, I wasn't sure about adding the ribbon, but in the end it turned out just right. 


Head on over to Sketch Saturday to check out all the fun! 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card, hope you girls are having FUN!!!