Saturday, April 8, 2017

Good News!

Hello!  Not sure if I have shared the good news here but I have joined the Crafter's Companion Design Team!  Super excited to be part of this amazing team and able to use these amazing products!

So today I am here to "christen the ship" if you take my meaning.  This will be my first official CC post. Woohoo!  Now here is my first project: 


You might be wondering drew me to CC?  Well among other things, I can tell you I LOVE the Sheena stamps they carry!  This card features one of the first Sheena stamps I ever purchased called Butterfly Effect.  It is soooo cool. I coupled this with the following (all CC unless otherwise noted):

Kraft Cardstock
Sara Davies Rustic Cottage DP 
Sara Davies Rustic Cottage Die & Stamp set (tag & sentiment)
Gemini Die Pack 3 (detailed edge)
Spectrum Noir markers CG1, CG2, DG4, PP1, PP3, PP5
twine (LYB)

I am pretty happy with how this turned out.  Seems like a great card for a friend fighting cancer, the reminder to be hopeful.  I hope you like it too.  

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Entering this into: 







5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wahooooooooooooo for joining the Crafter's Companion Design Team!
Katie, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

tonyamaries said...

Congratulations on the new gig Katie! Love the butterfly!

Lisa Elton said...

A huge congrats Katie, I'm so happy for you!! Your debut card is marvelous!!

sandie said...

The soft pink on the kraft works really well and your colouring is stunning. Thanks for joining Ink

Nonni said...

What a gorgeous butterfly, I love the colors of this! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!