Monday, October 9, 2017

More Belated Birthday Wishes

I am behind on Birthday wishes again!  Sigh.  Good thing my friends are so kind that they will forgive me. :)

This one is for super sweet Lenae over at SugarGem.


This image is from Craftin' Dessert Divas and colored with the Copics.  I used some fall themed DP.  The main one is cut using my Avery Elle stitched rectangle.  I added the other layer over the top and placed them both on some Coral CS.  I had this fun chalkboard sentiment laying around, it is perfect to tell Lenae how lovely a friend she is. 

Happy Birthday Lenae!  I hope it was wonderful!  Hugs!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is adorable.

SugarGem said...

Awwww thank you, Katie! So cute. Love that little fox.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and I'll bet she loved it!