Monday, December 11, 2017

Still Hoppin?




Hey there!  Are you still getting your Winter Coffee Lover's hop on?  I am!


If you know me, you know I love all things Yeti or Sasquatch, and this is one of my favorite stamps sets by MFT>  I love this guy and he is fun to color in so many ways.  This cute dude is all snuggled up with his cup of Cocoa and his scarf.  I really love this color combo to.  The red paper is embossed with a SU! embossing folder and the DP panel is cut out using and Avery Elle die. 

So, I know you are Yeti for coffee and crafts, but are you Yeti for Christmas? 

Thanks for your visit! 

10 comments:

New Creations said...

How fun with this cute Yeti image! Love the beautiful layers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I can see why you love that cute little Yetti. He is a darling little guy! And, I love the card design you used him on too.

MariLynn said...

what a cute little yeti.

Vicki Dutcher said...

He is too cute with his cup of coffee :)

Lisa Elton said...

The aqua, the red, the yeti and those polka dots...what's not to love here!!

~amy~ said...

Oh so cute! can't go wrong with a cute Yeti and aqua/red color combo!

Billie A said...

cute image and colors.

Lisa said...

Oh this is adorable! Love that Yeti! I almost used a CDD one this morning... love yours!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is adorable!

Karen Aicken said...

So cute - I just got this stamp set so was happy to see your card.