Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A little bit of magic

Happy Tuesday!  Over the weekend I checking out Sunday Stamps Challenge and wanted to play with he colors and inspiration that was so fun and fresh.  Check it out...


Here is how I played with this amazing color combo: 


This image from Craftin Desert Divas is absolutely darling!  I love the anime eyes on this cutie.  It could be colored as a girl, but I wanted to make it a sweet boy.  Coloring with my Copics was fun and I enjoyed adding little highlights and shadows. The oval die cut is from PTI.  The sentiment is from Ellen Houston and the enamel dots are MME.  I love this perfect little magical scene, it makes me smile.  I hope you enjoyed it too!

Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love the cute image! Super adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Heather said...

Such a cute image - reminds me so much of a dragon costume I made for my daughter in preschool once - good times! Looks so sweet in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

How sweet! The colors are just perfect for your dragon image! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy cow is this ever CUTE!! Love that sweet image and you've colored it perfectly Katie. Sweet card!